Kolkata Escorts Safety
Kolkata Escorts safety -We know there is lot of fraud escorts services in Kolkata cheating on genuine escort lovers. But if you are here we never let you disappoint with our service.
Every escort lover want 100% secure escort service in Kolkata. We would love to provide safe and secure service at any aspect of the Kolkata escorts.
CLIENT SAFETY & SECURITY
- We provide safest environment for your precious date. As we well prepared all the arrangements.
- Security of your personal information is on priority. We never disclose your name & numbers in any critical situation.
- Your every single belonging will be safe on your every date with us.
- All the dates are way too confidential and only few people know about that.
- As it is online dating service in Kolkata we provide online security of your personal information as well.
- We also have help centre for your any query regarding safety & security.
- You can trust a girl with you as she is well aware about your security and confidentiality.
KOLKATA ESCORT SAFETY AND SECURITY
If you are hiring an escort in Kolkata with us, it is your responsibility too to make her feel safe also. Although we planned each & everything for your successful date and there is no scope for error in safety & security of both of you. So feel safe and enjoy your date.
For vaginal, anal and oral sex, you should use condoms.
Points to keep in mind include:
- The male condom is a fine, strong, latex-rubber sheath available in a variety of sizes and styles. Condoms made from polyurethane are available for people allergic to latex.
- The female condom resembles a regular condom made of polyurethane, but is designed to fit inside the vagina. The female condom is pre-lubricated and is ‘one size fits all’.
- You should use other barrier methods – for example, condoms on vibrators and other penetrative sex toys, a latex glove for digital penetration of the vagina or anus, and a dental dam (a sheet of latex worn over the female genitals) during oral sex.
- Remember that a diaphragm (a cap worn high in the vagina to cover the cervix) offers good protection against pregnancy, but low protection against STIs.
- To be effective, condoms must be used from the start of sex to the very end as STIs can be transmitted via pre-ejaculate.
- Always use a new, lubricated condom every time you have sex. Check the use-by date and open the packet, being careful not to tear the condom with fingernails, jewellery or teeth.
- If you need extra lubricant, use only water-based lubricants. Other lubricants can damage the condom.